We are delighted to be reopening our shop at 186 Bellenden Road on Tuesday June 16th 2020.
Opening hours may initially be flexible whilst we assess the needs of our customers and respond to what is best in the current situation. During these unprecedented circumstances, we have taken new measures to ensure we are doing our utmost to improve the safety and health of our customers and employees. We ask that customers accompanied by children are responsible for their supervision and social distancing whilst in the shop.
Please DO NOT visit the shop if you have felt unwell or recovered from Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
Shop measures for customer safety include:
* only allowing a maximum of two customers in the shop at any one time.
* clear signage at the shopfront asking for you to enter when called forward of the entrance
* clear signage showing how to keep 2m apart whilst in the shop
* a one way system around the shop
* free hand sanitiser placed at the entrance for you to use
* extending our refund policy to encourage trying on at home rather than use of our changing room
* card payments only, we won’t be accepting cash in line with current measures
Staff measures include:
* increased use of hand washing and hand sanitiser
* increased cleaning and wiping down of surfaces, card payment machines and rails
* wearing face masks and disposable gloves if necessary
* keeping face to face contact time as short as possible
* being able to advise and help customers with correct social distancing in place.
We hope that you understand the reasons for these new and hopefully temporary measures and will work together with us to keep your shopping experience a happy and positive one!
Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all, we will be only too happy to help.