Plastic Free Peckham
We are delighted to announce that Form SE15 is the very first Plastic Free Champion of Peckham!
The nationwide Surfers Against Sewage campaign to get more businesses in the UK to commit towards healthier and more sustainable working practices for our planet was rolled out into SE15 through local driving force Laura Ford.
We were approached by Laura last year about our commitment to being ethically aware and to cut down our plastic consumption, waste disposal and much more. From our inception, it was vital that Form SE15 was doing our utmost to contribute to a healthier world and promote healthier consumer practices.
What we’ve been doing:
* Recycling all our waste and rubbish, from food to packaging
* Recyled paper bags for our customers
* Using biodegradable mailbags for our online orders through our website and Trouva
* Ecofil biodegradebale packing peanuts for breakable orders
* FSC certified, acid-free branded tissue paper printed with soy bean ink
* Using recycled printer paper and posting used printer ink cartridges for recycling
* Choosing labels that pay their workers fairly, in certified factories
* Making sure brands have organic and recycled options within their ranges
* Our shop fittings are all made from upcycled timber and iron
We are not perfect and will be working towards other ways in which can improve our practices further, but we are committed to providing a positive and happy shopping experience for all our customers.